HELP - fitting this Hydrotherapy bath against 3 solid walls. will it work? inc pics | Gaining Plumbing Experience | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss HELP - fitting this Hydrotherapy bath against 3 solid walls. will it work? inc pics in the Gaining Plumbing Experience area at Plumbers Forums

D

djkay1982

I plan on installing an 1800x800 double ended hydro therapy bath into here

oldbathroom4.jpg

this is the bath I plan on installing

Buy Hydrotherapy Kube Bath 80 in Hydrotherapy Baths at Victoria Plumb

as you can see with it being double ended, The taps are not on the end, they are centred (though Im not going for taps, I plan on fitting a flush filler valve)
and on the opposite side is the controls for the whirlpool/Airspa

I am installing a Consealed triple thermo valve to control bath & shower (this will be installed in the same place as the exisiting shower.

my question is, is this possible/feisable? from and installation and maintenance point of view?

as once the bath is installed the only access will be from the side panel

im not sure how it all connects at the moment but planned on using the existing bath hot/cold feed to run to the whirpool/airpa controls

then the exisiting shower hot/cold feeds to the consealed thermo valve (chased into walls, as at the moment they are exposed) then from thermo valve down to the bath filler valve.

how am i best doing this?

thanks lads, hope you can point me in the right direction

Re: HELP - fitting this Hydrotherapy bath against 3 solid walls. will it work? inc pi

thinking maybe before installing bath, attach plastic piping to the filler valve and run around bath to the left side, then once bath installed I can just connect the plastic pipe work to the copper pipe which I will have exposed at the left side of the bath from the thermo consealed shower/bath valve

think thats best?

cheers

dave

Re: HELP - fitting this Hydrotherapy bath against 3 solid walls. will it work? inc pi

ps, I know its a **** hole, thats why its getting ripped out! lol

*update*

rang Victoria Plum, the bath only needs water feed to the taps/filler

doesn't need one to the hydrotherapy side, only mains feed to the controls/pump.

so how you think best to install?

have the electric at the wall side, and the water pipes by the removeable side panel?

cheers

dave

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Much easier than that is to replace your bath...
Replies
Views
I’ve some Yorkshire Pegler type valves, and I...
Replies
Views
From this post, I think you’ve got a good...
Replies
Views
  • Question
EDIT: should have put "radiation and convection".
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Back