Help!ideal logic 30 f1 fault low pressure filling loop not working | Gaining Plumbing Experience | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Help!ideal logic 30 f1 fault low pressure filling loop not working in the Gaining Plumbing Experience area at Plumbers Forums

R

Rumples22

Having problems my boiler (ideal logic 30)had a f1 fault last week so toped pressure up with filling loop everything worked fine then same fault occurred 5days later so tried to fill up again but this time when opening the filling loop nothing happens cant hear any water going through and pressure gauge stays static. Could anyone help with what the problem my be ???? Cant find any leaks if the system is loosing pressure. Thanks joanne.

Sounds like the loop is stuck it was an issue on the early models give your local plumber a call it's not a big job should not cost a lot

Sounds like the loop is stuck it was an issue on the early models give your local plumber a call it's not a big job should not cost a lot

Get and ideal service agent in for an annual service, we would change your filling loop foc and get it replenished by ideal.

Where are u located?

If you provide front blue tap with a few short sharp taps with a metallic object it can free non return valve. Carful as you might hit it too hard and get wet!

Similar plumbing topics

Unfortunately most household insurance...
Replies
Views
F
  • Question
Thanks I'll try that. Appreciated
Replies
Views
FrankMcg
F
Probably a pressure sensor still involved but...
Replies
Views
Well a week today since boiler played up 5...
Replies
Views
Back