Help identifying cistern | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Help identifying cistern in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

4CFA9487-63E7-4857-ADBF-08CA39041F30.jpeg
173C9499-A653-4799-A71D-30EFD2835B44.jpeg
2424209C-ADAD-4803-AC26-306BCC6D8E4E.jpeg

Hi all,

I recently had new cisterns installed by a builder, who unfortunately turned out to be a cowboy; and has since been kicked off-site.

He told us that he’d fitted Geberit; but, I’ve now been informed that they’re most likely a generic Polish model.

Anyway, no one seems to be able to tell me what exactly has been fitted... There is no branding / model number.

I’m now having trouble finding dual flush plates that are compatible...

If anyone can shine any light on the cistern model or a particular brand / range of flush plates that will work, it’d be much appreciated.

Flush plate housing measurements (mm): 180 x 115

Photos attached...

Many thanks.

Looks like grohe

Have a look through any rubbish sack/ box and you may find the paperwork for it - Worth a look if they got kicked off site.

Similar plumbing topics

Nearest I can find at the moment . Kop
Replies
Views
  • Question
Thanks! Much appreciated
Replies
Views
Thank you for the replies. Turns out the...
Replies
Views
Shiny because it set onto a shiny surface such...
Replies
Views
K
I have no doubt that it's a well made tank...
Replies
Views
KevinM
K
Back