help identifying clip on TRV head for replacement | UK Plumbers Forums | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss help identifying clip on TRV head for replacement in the UK Plumbers Forums area at Plumbers Forums

A

andydiy

Hi I want to replace my trv heads on my radiators. However I am trying to find what the current ones are as they seem different to the typical screw on ones. These ones clip on with a spring loaded thumb turn. There is no thread on the inlet fitting to the radiator either. Any idea what I need to search for?

No Picture added ???

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Best to ask hive
Replies
Views
Drayton rt212 should fit
Replies
Views
  • Question
Here is a photograph to peruse.
Replies
Views
  • Question
Closing the loop... I replaced the valve body...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I wouldn’t even entertain turning them off...
Replies
Views
Back