Help identifying programmer | Central Heating Forum | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Help identifying programmer in the Central Heating Forum area at Plumbers Forums

Hi there,

I’ve just bought a flat and it has an Ideal Response 120 combo boiler with a funny little programmer in it that keeps overriding the room thermostat and I cannot figure out how to use it for the life of me. I have the boiler manual/user guide but they mention nothing about timer/programmer only that there is a space for one on the boiler.

i have attached a picture so any help anyone can provide identifying it would be great. I can then hopefully look for some instructions online.

thank you!

Attachments

• 1585FDB5-EC5B-42C5-99A5-E8ADE37C987D.png
    1585FDB5-EC5B-42C5-99A5-E8ADE37C987D.png
    622 KB · Views: 21

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I am trying to link a Hive heating & hot...
Replies
Views
B
You can use any that are suitable for mains...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
The timeclock is hopefully fairly self...
Replies
Views
A
I looked up the faults out of curiosity as I...
Replies
Views
As above it’s an overheating noise
Replies
Views
Back