HELP....myson Housewarmer Spectacular Back Boiler | Boilers | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss HELP....myson Housewarmer Spectacular Back Boiler in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dave.74

Hi there, I hoping to get some advice on an issue I have with my back boiler.
I have a myson Housewarmer Spectacular back boiler and fire my issue is the boiler fire up then keeps cutting out ad starting again over and over no pattern to it just keeps stopping and starting.

I did replace the top thermocouple a year or so ago and it was and has been working fine.

I know the answer is to swap it over for a more efficient boiler but penny's are tight for that sort of lay out right now !!!

Any advice, guidance will be well received and appreciated !!

Dave

Call an gas engineer to help you as you shouldn't be touching gas if your not qualified to do so

Obviously...... but thanks for the reply.......just seeking advice before I do contact a qualified gas fitter that's what forums are for surly?

Dave

Obviously...... but thanks for the reply.......just seeking advice before I do contact a qualified gas fitter that's what forums are for surly?

Dave

well you didnt think of the rules when you changed the thermocouple ;)

But no one will give advice on gas works so that you don't go tinkering with something you shouldn't, that's why if you contact a gsr they would solve your problem, you have already admitted you have touched the gas workings so there is nothing going to stop you if you were given the advice on the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

E
It sounds like that needs to be sealed from...
Replies
Views
I once had a similar experience with my old...
Replies
Views
In the back of the fireplace there will be a...
Replies
Views
Unfortunately the fitting of a new Venturi did...
Replies
Views
Back