Help Needed — Heat Pump Water Pressure Errors | Bathroom Advice | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Help Needed — Heat Pump Water Pressure Errors in the Bathroom Advice area at Plumbers Forums

Dear Members

I need some help from you guys. I am from Cork, Ireland and we recently replaced our Oil Fired Boiler with Air Source Heat Pump but every now and then the Heat Pump stops working with the error either “water pressure too low” or water pressure too high”. We contacted the manufacturer and they told that the heat pump needs a constant 1.5 Bar pressure to work properly and it has sensors which shuts it automatically if the pressure goes below 1 bar or above 2 bar for safety reasons.

Could someone advise me if there is any automatic pressure valve / loop system available to keep the pressure at or around 1.5 Bar so we don’t have to adjust it manually every now and then. If so could you please provide some link to buy online.

I would highly appreciate your kind help in this regard.

Best Regards
Alik

If you've only just had it fitted get the installers back

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
How high is the hill 40m as that will add 4...
Replies
Views
  • Question
hi have been a plumber for 50 years this month...
Replies
Views
the pressure of my boiler looks unstable...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Ok thanks very much I will try that.
Replies
Views
  • Question
That’s good, we’ll persevered! Let us know...
Replies
Views
Back