help offered, experience needed, near Corby, northamptonshire | Gaining Plumbing Experience | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss help offered, experience needed, near Corby, northamptonshire in the Gaining Plumbing Experience area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mumswork

hi i thought i would try again as they say 3rd time lucky, i am offering free help for experience also enclosed my qualifications:Certifications

bpec
July 2013 to July 2018
warm water underfloor heating installer

bpec
July 2013 to July 2018
Disinfection of Water Systems

bpec
July 2013 to July 2018
Rainwater Harvesting

bpec
August 2013 to Present
Water Supply (Water Fittings) regulations 1999

bpec
July 2013 to July 2018
Domestic Hot Water Storage Systems

bpec
August 2013 to August 2018
Certificate in Energy Efficiency for Domestic Heating ( england and Wales) ( Part L )

bpec
October 2013 to October 2018
Domestic Heat Pump Systems

bpec
August 2013 to August 2018
Istallation and Maintenance of Solar Thermal Hot Water Systems

Institution of Occupational Safety and Health
July 2013 to Present
Working Safely

NVQ2 Diploma
September 2013 to Present
Plumbing Studies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

M
NVQ2 Diploma Sep 14 to Present ---- But it is...
Replies
Views
Back