Help! Tap Valve Removal | UK Plumbers Forums | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Help! Tap Valve Removal in the UK Plumbers Forums area at Plumbers Forums

DB5CE890-89D8-47EB-82E7-DD00B13C9DCD.jpeg
D05FEDFD-A882-45E3-84E4-E3AFCBD8836A.jpeg

Hi All, I have this monobloc basin mixer tap in my bathroom. It was installed 11 years ago, but the hot valve has started to drip from the top around the tap head. Problem is I don’t know how to get to the valve. There are no grub screws visible and I’ve tried to remove the valve cover but it won’t turn. Any ideas? Thanks.

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Isolate the hot pipework and see if it still...
Replies
Views
J
  • Question
Undo the chrome shroud
Replies
Views
  • Question
Just for future reference, a grub screw doing...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Looks like it should pull off
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
  • Question
For £60 ish quid might be best just to replace...
Replies
Views
Back