Help - urgently required Worcester 240 combi boiler problem! Please! Please! | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Help - urgently required Worcester 240 combi boiler problem! Please! Please! in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

1Sandra2

Hi
I have come home from work only to find that my central heating isn't on. I have a Worcester 240 combi boiler, and there have been power interruptions this afternoon in the area. I have re-set the controls, but the pilot light is out and I can't get it to light. The last time this happened was when I had an electrician in who turned all of the power off, but then I remember I pressed the "restart" button and it lit straight away.
This time, the restart button isn't doing anything. It just seems to be stuck in one position - I can't remember what I did to it either, whether I pressed it down or rocked it or whatever, it just doesn't seem to do anything at all now. I have reset the timer and put the heating back on but that's not doing anything either! can anyone help please - urgently! I have a lady living here at the moment who is going to go ballistic if I can't get her any hot water to wash her hair! Today has not been a good day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

There is 6 pipes under the boiler and one goes...
Replies
Views
With CH selected on, if you open a hot tap...
Replies
Views
W
pcb issue so gas safe engy required sorry to say
Replies
Views
You need a new service engineer not a new...
Replies
Views
In that case, just get the Mechanical Engineer...
Replies
Views
Back