Help Vaillant 242 Boiler Switch Problem | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Help Vaillant 242 Boiler Switch Problem in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

poqaz

Hi I tried google but no luck.I found this forum when searching seems a good place to ask for help.I have an old boiler which is vaillant 242 the green knob for resetting the central heating on or off has broken ond just spins( [DLMURL]http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/898/69800999.jpg[/DLMURL] ) How can I replace this if possible.
Thank you for your help in advance.

Last edited by a moderator:
you can buy the switch but you have to remove the pcb to fit if memory serves me right should be details in the mi's

Thank you for your help.Since its the weekend I can't get anybody to repair it. Is there anyway I can switch the heating on (being 60yrs old and its cold.) if i remove the button?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Great summary and well done for getting it...
Replies
Views
That is true - however with Vaillant...
Replies
Views
As it’s a mono no should already been built in...
Replies
Views
C
Charlotte - the noise sounds more like the...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Did you check that the valve opens when the...
Replies
Views
Back