Help! What make/model is this toilet push button? | Boilers | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Help! What make/model is this toilet push button? in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

IMG_5102.jpeg
IMG_5103.jpeg
IMG_5104.jpeg
Hi there, can anybody help?

I am trying to buy a replacement toilet flush push button as my current one is broken? However I cannot find the same button anywhere? I have attached photos if anyone can help identify which one it is (make/model)? It is hollow, it does not contain a rod inside it as the rod is attached to the toilet flush valve itself if that makes sense? I think the toilet flush valve is a twyford of some kind but I am not sure? It must be at least 8 years old. Any help would be appreciated? Thanks in advance

Siamp maybe pic of inside the cistern will confirm

IMG_5107.jpeg
I have tried this one earlier on but it doesn’t fit as it has a white plastic screw rod built into it where as the button that is in situ currently has no rod built in as the rod is built into the flush valve? The current push button is hollow allowing the rod to come through it (see pic). I cannot seem to find this type of push button anywhere?

That pulls / unscrews out the white plastic rod

Similar plumbing topics

https://www.homedepot.com/p/BrassCraft-3-8-in-C...
Replies
Views
Hi, could you post a picture of the whole WC...
Replies
Views
Thanks. I’ll give him a shout.
Replies
Views
A
A common problem usual a new flush valve is...
Replies
Views
You may also find pushing the button sharply...
Replies
Views
Back