Help with a bosch 70/90 oil boiler | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Help with a bosch 70/90 oil boiler in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

nads4

I ran out of oil and boiler is now not firing up after getting tank filled. Trying to locate a manual to find how i can bleed the boiler but no luck, can anyone advise where i find the screw that needs loosened to bleed?> Thanks

It all depends if you've already been playing with screws already.

I agree with Simon. There is a quick and easy way to bleed them using shifters and a few old rags. Not for the faint hearted.

If you've touched any screws on the pump you may have altered the oil pressure which will soot up your boiler in no time. Get your guy out who services it for you to get the oil through and check the oil pressure. It'll save you money in the long run.

And while he's there, ask him about a Watchman or Apollo tank monitor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

External hounsfield heat only. If you really...
Replies
Views
Will try to upload pic again
Replies
Views
hi, no current pipework in concrete i believe...
Replies
Views
How far did you strip pump down? No filter on...
Replies
Views
Z
Need more details. What boiler, what burner...
Replies
Views
Back