Help with acs experiance | Central Heating Forum | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

• Thread starter bikerbas
  • Start date
  • Replies 1
  • Views 1K

Discuss Help with acs experiance in the Central Heating Forum area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bikerbas

Hi all looking for help with my portfolio for acs.
I have my city guilds level2 and just finishing my nvq level2.
Have done a few central heating installs and paid for gas safe plumber to connect up etc.(not touched the boiler just pipe work and rads).
Willing to work for free or will pay someone for good experiance.
Have a few installs lined up which i dont mind passing on.
Will not get under feet very good tidy worker have own van and ins.
I live near bury/bolton but will travel.
so if any gas safe plumbers are quiet im willing to pay
cheers john

I am going to be really honest with you, and I speak for many engineers around the area, we get calls all the time and the answer is always no.
You will end up getting the basic skills which is 1% of gas work, we call them shiny van guys, new 09 van, flash name, new gas safe number, bust after 1 year.
You should be looking to get into a council and get experiance not just enough to get the basic skills.
Noone I know would touch a trainee wanting gas expierance or even a new gas safe engineer.
Thats just my views, sorry if there harsh.

good luck though mate, look for councils though thats the way to go.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys I’m hoping I find some luck here, I...
Replies
Views
Hi sir i don't suggest you go out on your own...
Replies
Views
Good Afternoon, My name is Jordan and I am a...
Replies
Views
Looking for a gas safe engineer that would be...
Replies
Views
Back