Help with BAXI Solo boiler please | Boilers | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Help with BAXI Solo boiler please in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi

I recently changed all the radiators valves in a house. On 5 radiators, it is a header tank system. Once I finished the valves and filled up the system, bled the rads, I could not get the boiler to start without it constantly cutting out.

I assumed air in the system and drained some water out near the boiler, turned the pump through its 3 settings, bled the radiators again and the system started. Then I balanced the system and checked for air in the rads again.

Everything going fine and then I turned the heating off, as it would not be needed for a few days. Tried starting it up today and cannot get the boiler to fire up. Lights flashing on the boiler indicate on there LED fault indicator "No water flow or flow/return reversed"

Do you think there is still air in the system and what would be the best way to get everything working.

PS the boiler was serviced about 2 weeks ago

thanks

Paul

I don't think anyone will give you boiler advice on the open forum mate. If you're Gas Registered join the GSR forum....Croppie will be along shortly to advise.

If you got it started after an air lock then let it sit and problems again..Yes it's air again.It bubbles up to the highest pipe point and sits...Keep chipping away at what you did initially and all will come good mate..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Hi Lou, It's been the same since 19th May...
Replies
Views
W
pcb issue so gas safe engy required sorry to say
Replies
Views
M
Isolate and drain boiler. Pump up expansion...
Replies
Views
I once had a similar experience with my old...
Replies
Views
Back