Help with combi boiler | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Help with combi boiler in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BD10NER

Mother inlaw as had a combi for a while now, anyway she phoned me earlier asking if i knew why
her boiler was cutting out when hot tap was on,or heaters , she said this occurs quite often but
not always , would this be a gas issue if flame doen't stay on ?

Could be over heating or flue problem first,then other issues,what make ,model of boiler is it ?

hi guys

The boiler is a Vokera compact 24, it was last checked in april, like mentioned when turns water on it starts up but then stops, if she puts heating on and that heats up and water heats up but then cuts out again. I've no idea about boilers so thats reason for question.

It could be a number of things but a guess would be a pump / flow issue causing it to over temp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

There is 6 pipes under the boiler and one goes...
Replies
Views
Oh that's a shame. Some of our other members...
Replies
Views
A
Hi, I have a combi-boiler system and while I...
Replies
Views
Allan 1234
A
M
Hello, We’ve recently moved into a fairly old...
Replies
Views
MartinPod81
M
Unfortunately the fitting of a new Venturi did...
Replies
Views
Back