Help with Installation of Grohe 20" F Series showerhead - 27286 | Showers and Wetrooms Advice | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Help with Installation of Grohe 20" F Series showerhead - 27286 in the Showers and Wetrooms Advice area at Plumbers Forums

Hi All,

I would really like some help as I am a little confused. I have just got this showerhead and wanted to find out if the normal ibox or rapido t thermostat can work with this. My local plumbing shop has advised me that it is best that I get Hansgrohe Ibox together with a separate shut off valve of 3/4" and also a separate divertor valve to help with the flowrate.

In terms of plumbing, I have just had a megaflo installed and all the plumbing is being done but I want to get it right so I am confused.

Thank you for reading and any help or comments would really help.

Kind regards

I had called Grohe Technical and they told me that only the Rapido T can work as it has a flow rate of 50l/min on 3 bar.

Do you think the Rapido T could work as this seems a more straight forward or logical option for someone with limited plumbing knowledge.

Upvote 0

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Yup and undersized flow/returns/heat emitters...
Replies
Views
  • Question
You need a mcalpine V33WM, the site won't let...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Glad you got it working, I have a similar...
Replies
Views
Danjab
D
  • Question
That's great. Thankyou for your help and advice
Replies
Views
J
  • Question
I will check with the plumber tomorrow and...
Replies
Views
Jimvo
J
Back