Help with low hot water pressure | Plumbing Zone | All Other Country's | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Help with low hot water pressure in the Plumbing Zone | All Other Country's area at Plumbers Forums

T

Titanium Trades

Working in a ground floor flat, all cold is mains fed and the system for hot i've never come across b4. Had to isolate supply at stopcock as no service valves for basin on the pipework therfore after shuting off the supply to (picture) i opened all taps up and drained down to replace the basin. After I re-opened the supply the hot now has no pressure compared to b4 (still hot supply but 1/8 of previous pressure) anyone help me on how i rectify this...please see pictures attached of system. Many thanks in advance!

Attachments

• boiler2.jpg
    boiler2.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 33
  • boiler.jpg
    boiler.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 28
Quick Tip on shifting this kind of airlock!!!!!

You need a wet vac!

Open hot tap and place wet vac nozzle over tap and turn the wet vac on, This will clear the air and suck the water through the tap! this has got me out of bother so many times! :prrr:

Upvote 0
That is a less messy way of doing this fairplay. Just most people dont have a wetvac.

BTW if you do what i said put a towel over the taps to get less splashing.

Upvote 0

Similar plumbing topics

C
  • Question
Is there a ball valve on the flexihoses? Might...
Replies
Views
  • Question
What type of cylinder do you have?
Replies
Views
  • Question
That’s good, we’ll persevered! Let us know...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Thank you.
Replies
Views
Back