Help with push fit pipe identification | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Help with push fit pipe identification in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frog67

Gas Engineer
Evening all, currently working in a property with grey plastic push fit on the heating pipes. The fittings are plastic with a brass section where the pipe pushes in. I can remember seeing these but i cant remember what brand they are. i can only remember HEP 20 being grey but i need to extend the pipes so i need a fitting that will be compatible.
Can anyone name the brand i have described or suggest a universal fitting that will connect to any brand of push fit?
Thanks in advance

sounds like early hep but could be polypipe,i take it nothing written on the pipe? can you post a pic of the fittings?

No pics as I'm not back there until Friday. Don't think its Buteline either. Pretty sure its Hep but not 100% sure. I need to cut into the pipework but unsure what to use.

The fittings are plastic with a brass section where the pipe pushes in.

Marley Equator?

equator.jpg

Cheers Roy, that's them. Are /were these fittings sold through Plumb center and are they still available or if not what is the equivalent.
Thanks again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

The answer is always obvious,, once you know it.
Replies
Views
  • Question
You can’t rebuild them fit for the bin tbh...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Doesn’t really answer any of my questions but...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Why is it outside? It will freeze and the...
Replies
Views
Hi @Jim Goodenough I do have some yes , I did...
Replies
Views
Back