Help with Soil pipe fall | Boilers | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Help with Soil pipe fall in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

hi im fitting a toilet, the toilet has a elbow and the run is 920mm and the drop is 150mm to the drainage pipe in the corner, im was just wanting some help with the fall as i looks to steep but the run is not far, and help please. thanks

15mm a meter

Ok great thanks, is it possible to extend the pipe into the ground. I have a T as it has a breath on top( if that what it’s called) , just wondered how to raise it thanks

I’m using a hang of the wall pan, the soil pipe is about 20mm off the floor and the drainage pipe is in the corner about 920mm away and just sits about ground level so when I put the T in it’s about 50mm of the floor so it’s way out I think

Pics please

B6FE8FD7-E0FB-499F-A935-48E609232D47.jpeg
0E7F6906-6254-4246-8F43-ADFF7184ED28.jpeg

Can’t see from pics but if the branch is push fit at the bottom then just pull it out and add a short collar before reinserting it.
If that’s not possible, just join the wc to the branch as it is - less favourable but it will work.

Two street 45 should be fine

Or one street 45 off the toilet connector and then a piece of pipe into the tee

Similar plumbing topics

I got a Floplast boss strap from Screwfix...
Replies
Views
That's my next job - lift the nearby lid up...
Replies
Views
Thanks yes I've seen that but it doesn't give...
Replies
Views
10 o’clock / 45 degrees would be better than...
Replies
Views
Hi How did you get on with your toilet...
Replies
Views
Back