Hertz walking floor for biomass woodchip | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Hertz walking floor for biomass woodchip in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

missplumb

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Not sure whether to put this in the renewables section!!
This is a walking floor feeder for one of our boiler installations. It feeds 2x 1Mw biomass boilers and uses around 4 tonnes of chip in 24hrs. It is the first Hertz walking floor fitted in this country.
sorry for the side view camera

Attachments

• DSCF5990.jpg
    DSCF5990.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 18
  • DSCF5988.jpg
    DSCF5988.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 18
  • DSCF6054.jpg
    DSCF6054.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Hello, I am just catching up on some threads...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Just use a compression elbow, we wont tell.
Replies
Views
P
Hi, I have a new built house with the...
Replies
Views
PierpaoloB
P
P
  • Question
A silicone sealant colour matched to the floor...
Replies
Views
hi, no current pipework in concrete i believe...
Replies
Views
Back