Hi all boiler spares | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Hi all boiler spares in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mikeb59

hi all my questions are in two parts, ive got a service to do in 2 weeks time on a sat morn, im on site at the mo doing totall refurbs on 12 blocks of flats, boilers all pipework ripped out 1st and 2nd fixs etc, oh and gas risers that should be fun:smilewinkgrin: so only sat morns to do my own work, anyways i dont do much with gas fires, just fit them now and again, has anyone got a service manual for a valor dream 641 model as the customer didnt keep the paperwork when it was fitted:38:
then in the other room is a valor black beauty 469 and you guessed it no paperwork. :uhoh2:

and ive got a load of 2nd hand spares in good condition for a valliant turbo max plus 282/5 fans diverters boards timer control clocks etc can i sell them on flea bay? is it legal or should i scrap the lot?

Easy answers, look up the manuals on t'internet and scrap the second hand spares.

eBay folk sell quite good DvDs that have most of the boiler and gas fire manuals on them. They don't have the latest models but they do cover virtually all the older obsolete models. Well worth the fiver asking price.

On checking my copy it looks like there are two models of the Valor Black Beauty so make sure you download both as you could come unstuck slightly with only having the wrong one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back