hi dan and plumbers! | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss hi dan and plumbers! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

HoodedClaw

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Hi all,

I'm Antony, I've just about finished my C&G 6129-02, NVQ2 (just lead to go) and starting sole trading as a Plumbing and Heating engineer.

Based In winchester and looking to provide a local service that is lacking here, that being quality plumbing with quality service at a good price.

I was in I.T. for 20 years, left last year to get on with property development and always enjoyed plumbing so figured it would make a good accompanying job (mainly for the quiet times but I need to get earning again now!)

Nice to find a home for all my daft/complicated questions and hopefully with my recent qualifications I know where to find answers to other questions.. maybe..

I will be looking to get the gas experience over the next 6 months to start the gas training.

Good to meet you all,

Antony.

Welcome to Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice | Plumbers Forums | A forum for plumbers advice in the UK!

Welcome to UKPlumbersForums.co.uk HoodedClaw. Thanks for introducing yourself.

Thanks Steve and Dan,

I've got one question...

I know sparkys and chippies but what are plumbers called as a nickname?

Hi Antony

Welcome to the forums,hope you enjoy and feel able to get involved
:)

''I know sparkys and chippies but what are plumbers called as a nickname''

''Gods'' :p;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Oh dear, welcome to the forum, I will move...
Replies
Views
Hey everyone, my name's Loren, I'm 31 and I...
Replies
Views
Theres less mandatory theoretical bull**** in...
Replies
Views
M
I'm currently looking for a plumbers mate do...
Replies
Views
Reilly999
R
  • Question
Yes, The size of the external expansion...
Replies
Views
Back