Hilmor bending machine | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Hilmor bending machine in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

ih1

Gas Engineer
Had my hilmor bender for about 7 months and 2day it broke in half while bending 22mm pipe
anyone any idea what i should do. Should i contact hilmor

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 45
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 43
cheap manufacturing at a guess, should be under warranty unless its been chucked around the floor.

I've had mine for about 15 years and it's never let me down. They are normally very good.

Contact manufacturer and get it replaced.

I've had mine 10 years is and it's still perfect apart from I have lost the caps from the end and I've lost loads of guides over the years but that just down to a muppet of a user lol.

Oh and I do use and abuse mine throwing it in the back of the van.

I would take it back if they don't give you a new one you can just whack them around the head with it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Thanks!! Not sure how I haven't seen that...
Replies
Views
I have had the draper 34212 without any issues...
Replies
Views
  • Question
If you go and put your hose in the top like...
Replies
Views
  • Question
You need a mcalpine V33WM, the site won't let...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi Mike, this is where our washing machine is...
Replies
Views
Back