Hive Installation Advice | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Hive Installation Advice in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Hi,

I am looking to install a Hive thermostat and was looking to find out if it is possible on my system and if so is it something i could do or would I need it to be professionally installed.

I have an Ariston Combi A 24 MFFI boiler and in the lounge I have a Boss Therm controller. The timer control is already on the boiler which can be switched on or off ( It currently does not keep time )

I have attached photos of my boiler etc.

Thanks for your help.

WhatsApp Image 20119-01-02 at 17.42.41.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 23019-01-02 at 17.27.11.jpeg

WhatsApp Image2 2019-01-02 at 17.27.11.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2019-201-02 at 17.27.11.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2019-01-02 at 17.27.111.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2019-01-02 at 17.27.11.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Only option as it requires work inside the boiler is to get a gas safe engy

Wouldn't bother with Hive unless you really need to be able to control it when away from home. Had nothing but bother from customers with them. Advise a good quality programmable stat like and Honeywell CM907 etc

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Best to ask hive
Replies
Views
All good. Cheers mate!!! Have a great weekend!!
Replies
Views
Hi, I am trying to link a Hive heating & hot...
Replies
Views
Brilliant. All up and running. Thanks for...
Replies
Views
  • Question
thanks as I thought . was bit late tonight...
Replies
Views
Back