Hole in the slab for vertical plumber position problem. | UK Plumbers Forums | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Hole in the slab for vertical plumber position problem. in the UK Plumbers Forums area at Plumbers Forums

IMG_20191124_172502.jpg

The red one is sewage system. The workers put the vertical plumb where the big black dot is (зошто овде дупка во плоча за одвот) that means why there. There is a hole in the slab 30cm from each side of the wall. On the one side i understand cause there is a concrete beam, but on the other side its not close to the wall. I have kitchen elements there. How can this problem be solved and how the plumb will go with hole in the slab there??
Keep in mind this is residential building and its fourth floor. Below me is kitchen too and the kitchens dont have lower with gyps cardboard, that means that the plumb will be seen from the lower floor. What are your thoghts on this?
[automerge]1574623590[/automerge]
IMG_20191124_201133.jpg

The green and yellow hatch is ceramic block
Blue is gyps cardboard
Pink are tiles

IMG_20191124_201215.jpg

Does this make any sense?

Last edited:
Plumbing on this sort of job would normally be done below the lower floor I know you said this would be seen but maybe consider putting a false ceiling ? Kop
Its the main vertical plumber, can it be curved like that in every floor up and down? I dont think so
[automerge]1574665841[/automerge]
Is it better to replace the hole next to the ventilation block?
And close that with gyps cardboard like on the forst picture?

Last edited:

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Well I am clearly not a plumber LMAO so that's...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Yes, The size of the external expansion...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Get quotes in? Fwiw your water board will have...
Replies
Views
F
  • Question
that quote is so open to abuse :)
Replies
Views
lame plumber
L
G
Hi Folks, sorry for not keeping this thread...
Replies
Views
G
Back