Homework! | Gaining Plumbing Experience | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Homework! in the Gaining Plumbing Experience area at Plumbers Forums

turnpin

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
Hands up who has outstanding work to do at home? Have a set of taps to change but just dont seem to have the time [or inclination] Honest answers now because God`s watching you!....regards turnpin:smile:

Erm, tap washer on it's way out and the bath needs re-sealing. Keep meaning to sort both of them, neither are a long job but I always seem to have some excuse!

The only job i keep doing is unblocking the wc as its a crappy 2 push button and people only seem to press the wee wee side. Ensuring things dont get flushed through enough !!

To be honest, i have a dozen jobs to finish in the house. I get the notion that something needs doing and just do it. Finishing it is another matter. I get it "nearly done then always seem to leave something to catch later.
Some of my outstanding things are
My bathroom needs a foot of paneling fitted above the mirror. I got a 10ft x 3ft mirror special cut to inlay above the tiles and decor board to match above the other wall. Because of the size of it i reconned it would be better with a couple of screws to hold it back rather than glue it and have to smash it to get it down in the future (superstitious). Fitted the mirror up and next morning it had a ping across the corner of one of the screws. Never quite got around to getting a new one cut so the panelling is off until the bathroom gets done again.
My boiler prv is passing so i've temporarily stuck a speedfit end on it. I'll fix that the next time i swap the boiler.
My kitchen has 4 tiles needing grouted to finish it but i ran out of grout at the time so it will probably be like that until i rip the lot out again.
I have a dropped neutral somewhere on my upstairs lights....but they still work so i'll find it when i get time. (i should really do that one)+

Tons.... and a misses that won't let me forget them either!

-Bathroom (horrible awkward shaped small one!)
-Decorate stairwell (awkward and tall)
-New roof on garage
-Decorate back bedroom and turn into office (to get my paperwork out of the way!).
-The garden... All of the garden....
-hundreds of other still waiting too

Oh joy, can't wait to get home now.

Similar plumbing topics

A
I looked up the faults out of curiosity as I...
Replies
Views
Podium Plumbing is a modern, up and coming...
Replies
Views
  • Question
https://electricaldealsdirect.co.uk/santon-aqua...
Replies
Views
Yes I'm basically using it as a programmer to...
Replies
Views
Hi RPM, Gasway were the first company i...
Replies
Views
Back