Honeywell CM927 replacement | Central Heating Forum | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Honeywell CM927 replacement in the Central Heating Forum area at Plumbers Forums

I have a Vaillant eco plus 630, with hot water controlled by a Honeywell ST9100C and heating controlled by a Honeywell CM927installed around 8 years ago. The display is going on the CM927 (seems to be a common problem) so I am planning to get it replaced with the newer version Honeywell T4R and new relay box. Do I need to replace the ST9100C as well?
Is the T4R any good? Any alternatives that you would suggest (non internet based)?

I’ve fitted a few T3R‘s recently and haven’t had any issues with them failing as yet and the T range do get a lot of praise on forums. If your just replacing the thermostat, then no need to replace the ST9100C unless your getting one that controls the hot water as well. Honeywell are still a decent brand, but there are others, the choice is yours.

Thanks for the quick response.
I’ve fitted a few T3R‘s recently and haven’t had any issues with them failing as yet and the T range do get a lot of praise on forums. If your just replacing the thermostat, then no need to replace the ST9100C unless your getting one that controls the hot water as well. Honeywell are still a decent brand, but there are others, the choice is yours.
Thanks for the quick response. I like the functions on my old Honeywell thermostat so I think I'll go ahead with the T4R.

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Topic has recently been discussed here...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the reply whats the best suggestion...
Replies
Views
O
If the CM927 wireless link worked well, I'd...
Replies
Views
Thank you Shaun for your honest & very useful...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Wow! Well that was interesting and pretty...
Replies
Views
Back