Honeywell control panel flashing constantly | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Honeywell control panel flashing constantly in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

delly

Hi there, I'm new to this site and cannot find the answer I need through other posts. My honeywell st9100c control panel for the CH keeps flashing when I put it to continuous for the heating and the heating doesn't come on. All radiators have heen bled and I've increased the pressure on my boiler to between 1 & 2. Help!!

Which lights are flashing?

Does the heating come on if you set the timer to a timed setting (not continuous)?

Ive had a few problems with these I would get someone in it may need replacing. If it does I would go for a drayton 711 to replace it instead of these but the wiring is different.

Which lights are flashing?

Does the heating come on if you set the timer to a timed setting (not continuous)?

Hi, the whole lot flashes if I switch it to continuous, auto or once. I've tried setting a programme to see if it works but nothing happens.

Does the programmer make a click noise once and illuminate green when turned on to continous? If there is no noise then your programmer has more than likely failed and will need replacing. Honeywell have had a batch of faulty capacitors in the 9100 series unfortunately.

I've also had a few problems with the newer Honeywell controllers, the quality doesn't seem to be what it used to be. The good news is you can get an identical controller fairly cheap (under £40), and it will be as simple as undoing a couple of screws, pulling of old one of and slotting new one into the existing back plate. This is assuming it is the programmer at fault!

I still fit Honeywell as nothing else comes close with ease of use, and reliability seems to be on par with every other manufacturer.

I've also had a few problems with the newer Honeywell controllers, the quality doesn't seem to be what it used to be. The good news is you can get an identical controller fairly cheap (under £40), and it will be as simple as undoing a couple of screws, pulling of old one of and slotting new one into the existing back plate. This is assuming it is the programmer at fault!

I still fit Honeywell as nothing else comes close with ease of use, and reliability seems to be on par with every other manufacturer.

I had a plumber come round and check it over, the programmer was at fault. It has now been replaced and my heating now works. Thanks everyone :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Sorry for late reply. This advice did not help...
Replies
Views
So I've used a wireless thermostat to activate...
Replies
Views
I have a home with an oil boiler in a garage...
Replies
Views
Back