Honeywell VA8200A001 TVR Service Tool Hire | Plumbing Tools | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Honeywell VA8200A001 TVR Service Tool Hire in the Plumbing Tools area at Plumbers Forums

I need to replace 13 TRVs due to sticking issues, I saw that Honeywell do a tool to remove and exchange the TRV inserts', this will save me draining the system and saving time, anyone know where I could hire one from?

Cheers

Tbh the cost of the tool and inserts depending on the system outways the cost around £500

What brand of valves do you have?
Some valve manufacturers have their own tools for removing the valve insert on a pressurized system.
Some are quite reasonably priced too.
They are Honeywell VT15BG, I have relooked at the IMI Hydronics Insert Tool and it works with a 19mm Hex head which is the same as I have and at a much more competitive price.

Thanks for giving me the push to research other options :)

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Same here. There are times you just cannot...
Replies
Views
  • Question
OK thanks for the response. I hadn't...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Wow! Well that was interesting and pretty...
Replies
Views
I've tidied up this thread and banned a user...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi Gasmk 1, Thanks for the swift response...
Replies
Views
Back