Honeywell wiring course | Plumbing Courses | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Honeywell wiring course in the Plumbing Courses area at Plumbers Forums

helpsy

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Went on the honeywell wiring course today and I can say what excellent value it was for £30. We received lots of information in folders and lots of information verbally/visually throughout the day. There was also a hands on with the wiring of Y plan and S plan systems and testing them out. The 2 trainers were brilliant and very informative. If you've got spare time/£30 sign up for it.

Last edited:
Yes done this training event last november in newcastle. well worth the money, learnt quite a lot and you get loads of technical info to take away with you, spec sheets etc.
No you dont need to have a part p, and you do get a cert at the end of the day.
When i was there there was also about 6 british gas lads there refeshing there skills so i think that says something about the content of the course.

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Thanks, the installer had linked a permanent...
Replies
Views
From this post, I think you’ve got a good...
Replies
Views
It’s called experience! You’re welcome, glad...
Replies
Views
The details you need are in the spec sheet...
Replies
Views
That was one of the reasons I was going to go...
Replies
Views
Back