Honeywell | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Honeywell in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

buckley plumb

Did a boiler swap sat and wired s plan. I bought the honeywell easy wiring centre to make things easy. I cut links 2 and 4 but hw zone valve would open on htg demand had me puzzled for a while. The instructions on the lid of wiring centre were not clear. In small print it says cut link 1 if using programmer. One to watch for

I had the same issue. Instructions are naff

I had the same issue. Instructions are naff

All I had with mine was sticker in lid. What made it a little harder was the s plan kit was drayton. Good job they use same numbers on room Stat

The salus centre is not bad larger than standard 10 way and you just link out the terminals with wire links

only way I can do it is to follow the sequence of events needed for everything to work ok, seems to work first time then :)

Surprises me in this day and age that something of a proper plug and play nature hasn't come out.

Ha ha never come across them before. Considering its Honeywell the pack isn't actually that expensive. Found for £180

I do if its existing. If it's brand new I do myself

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Anyway, you can always increase the boiler...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Here's an attachment of the PDF if people are...
Replies
Views
Many thanks for your kind offer. We've decided...
Replies
Views
This might help
Replies
Views
P
Mr Speaker: I'm tempted to draught a sarcastic...
Replies
Views
Back