Horstmann Programmable Room Thermostat T50 - Programme Issues | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Horstmann Programmable Room Thermostat T50 - Programme Issues in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Beccy

I have a Horstmann Programmable Room Thermostat T50 which works fine for the first programme and the last programme of the day – the lights come on the receiver fine but all the programme settings in-between don’t work – the receiver doesn’t light-up even when the thermostat is near so I have a freezing cold house during the day. I have changed the batteries and re-programmed all the timings during the day but it still won’t work! Has anyone come across this before? Would there be a setting in the receiver that may not have been set?

Any help would be gratefully received as I don’t want to replace the system if I can help it!

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

M
Is it turning on at the programmer or is it...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
  • Question
Hi I have a Honeywell ST699 programmer which...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I wanted to bring this one to conclusion. My...
Replies
Views
Have you read the installation bumf (See...
Replies
Views
  • Question
E P H combi pack 4 Around £55 decent bit of...
Replies
Views
Back