Hose connection to automatic water trough | UK Plumbers Forums | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Hose connection to automatic water trough in the UK Plumbers Forums area at Plumbers Forums

M

Myamya

I would be extremely grateful to receive advice how to attach a hose to an automatic water trough (for horses) in a field, that has no tap, it has a float - like in a toilet, that is in the water and refills automatically when the water goes down

I’m guessing it has a 1/2 connection or a blue mdpe connection

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Pegler-type ball valve is a great option...
Replies
Views
  • Question
How high is the hill 40m as that will add 4...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Many thanks for your advice I will get up into...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi I have a Honeywell ST699 programmer which...
Replies
Views
It doesn't matter what plumbing you have...
Replies
Views
Back