Hot and Cold Taps not working in bathroom | Gaining Plumbing Experience | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Hot and Cold Taps not working in bathroom in the Gaining Plumbing Experience area at Plumbers Forums

Hi guys, looking for some advice. Ill try and keep it short as possible.
Just installed new combi, replacement like for like in a huge house. The house has 2 separate boilers, one feeds 2 downstairs levels and ive changed the boiler which feeds 2 upstairs levels.
My boiler also zones for unvented cylinder and feeds one bathroom straight from boiler. Personally i would just have changed to system boiler but this is what customer wanted.
My problem is that after shutting off stopcock, 3 sets of taps now arent running, dribble at most plus one of the mixer showers arent running either. Both hot and cold on taps not working. Its all mains pressure so should rule out airlock and in the other 7 bathrooms or so everything is perfect. Im thinking blockage but surely not in both hot and cold feeding the exact 3 taps. Any ideas guys?? Thanks Paul

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Before doing this, check the level in the cold...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Yes potentially your existing pipework could...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Having thought about it i'm sure there is a...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Left looking at the mixer is the usual side...
Replies
Views
Back