Hot Water Baxi Eco 80 | Plumbing Zone | All Other Country's | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Hot Water Baxi Eco 80 in the Plumbing Zone | All Other Country's area at Plumbers Forums

K

Kebabmonster

My Baxi Eco 80 is having issues with hot water. My wife has been complaining for a week that she can only get hot water by turning the heating on. I took the front panel off today, and it looks like the pushrod that operates the microswitch isn't coming all the way out most times. When I tried the tap 5 or 6 times this morning, twice it got to the switch, but the rest it didn't. It gets about halfway, then stops.

Any ideas as to what the problem is would be helpful.

Thanks in advance,

Andy

What is your location? There are local gas engineers from all over the country on this forum, one of us could help you.

The problem can be fixed quite simply by a good gas engineer for a small fee.

You also get the benefit & peace of mind, knowing that your appliance is operating safely, hopefully keeping you and your wife safe.

Upvote 0
post up your details in the need a plumber section,if you attempt this yourself you may get water in the pcb,its very easy to do,then your repair becomes very expensive

Upvote 0

Similar plumbing topics

Speak to Baxi regards the warranty, as they...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
  • Question
Plate to plate Sorry to say gas engineers job
Replies
Views
  • Question
No not sure on my pressure, think I am going...
Replies
Views
A
  • Question
Sorry myself or anyone else hasn’t responded...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Back