hot water cylinder control valve | UK Plumbers Forums | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss hot water cylinder control valve in the UK Plumbers Forums area at Plumbers Forums

Hi, I have an oil burner which is controlled via Tado to heat my home. My hot water cylinder is heated with water from the burner and also has a dumb immersion. I don’t use the immersion at all

And would like to replace it. The burner heats the water in my hot water cylinder with a TRV valve with a probe attached to the side of my boiler to control the flow of hot water.

In my head I would like to replace the TRV and fit an electrically controlled valve to turn the hot water flow on and off, do you supply a smart immersion replacement thermostat that could do so?

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
https://myenergi.info/viewtopic.php?p=87432#p87432
Replies
Views
  • Question
They need to hold there g3 certificate eg...
Replies
Views
  • Question
There's no leaks anywhere above it. The water...
Replies
Views
  • Question
As an experiment could you go away for weekend...
Replies
Views
Back