hot water does not work without central heating | Central Heating Forum | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss hot water does not work without central heating in the Central Heating Forum area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluesky

Gas Engineer
just installed a megaflo cylinder with a baxi system boiler, the problem is the hot water cannot work without turning on central heating, i suspected there is something wrong with the DHW valve, however it is fine, when i turned on the DHW, the temperature changes from 40 to 80 very quickly and then boiler stops, i think it is because the water part is blocked and then put in an air vent, but still not working, anyone has this kind of experience?

cheers

Does the controller know that the has and ch is independent

Did you ever resolve this as i had a similar problem recently ?

Good to see the search button is used before repeating same question . Wish newbies would

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Sometimes the connection point of the cylinder...
Replies
Views
L
Replies
Views
I have a home with an oil boiler in a garage...
Replies
Views
faulty diaphram with the sound of it.
Replies
Views
Back