Hot water fault | Bathroom Advice | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Hot water fault in the Bathroom Advice area at Plumbers Forums

hammers4spanner

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Meant to ask about this yesterday , friend of mine has a property where the hot water has suddenly stopped working .
Its an s plan with glow worm heat only boiler heating side works fine on demand for hot water pump spins ,two port opens but boiler does not fire . He has always used cylinder stat to call for demand and has no other control over hot water .seems to be 240v everywhere it should be bout can't think of anything i'm missing?

Its just been rewired , had new pump head put on ,and new actuator , was working fine then just decided not to work on hot water .

Had a nosey myself can't see anything wrong other than it just won't fire on hw ,

I have thought about cyl stat however phoned up manufacturer and they reckon its working .

Not sure if you can link it out tho

Its just been rewired , had new pump head put on ,and new actuator , was working fine then just decided not to work on hot water .

Had a nosey myself can't see anything wrong other than it just won't fire on hw ,

I have thought about cyl stat however phoned up manufacturer and they reckon its working .

Not sure if you can link it out tho

link the cy stat out to see if not i would say wiring

Similar plumbing topics

Sometimes the connection point of the cylinder...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hello all I'm replacing 2 unvented cylinder a...
Replies
Views
I would suggest you contact gas safe to report...
Replies
Views
S
Boiler Fault I’m hoping someone can help with...
Replies
Views
S
M
Hello, We’ve recently moved into a fairly old...
Replies
Views
MartinPod81
M
Back