hot water pump | Bathroom Advice | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss hot water pump in the Bathroom Advice area at Plumbers Forums

SafeGasInstall

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Grundfos UP20-14BXUT

Google

have any one used this on hot water return !

how does it work ? what type of wiring does it need , just getting ready for a job !

thx

yes you still require a non return valve before the cylinder, and depending on the size of the hot water outlet, depends on the size of the secondary return, so if the out let is 22mm or 28mm I would only fit a 15mm secondary return.
I apologise in advance If I am teaching yer how to suck eggs!!!

Sucking eggs is good , when i was about 10 I did stay all Sumer
With my grany in the village and she had chikens I used tO wait
For the fresh eggs and proper suck them worm and raw !
Thank you ever so much for the info !
Don't try sucking the eggs from sainsbyrys they ain't fresh :)

Lol when I was a kid I my parents lived in africa for a while, at weekends the menfolk would go out shooting and usually bring back a Kudu or a Springbok, us Kids used to scrap over who would eat the eyes, raw and straight from the kill, I miss them days

Never have had a eye ,,,, but who knows where Ill end up on Holliday one day !
In japan they eat live octopus ......:(

Thats interesting never had live octopus, I am afraid that I am a great believer in trying everything at least once, so I will look forward to that one day. Having travelled extensively I have eaten snakes, frogs legs, crocodile guinee pig, and have found they all taste like chicken, saying that I do enjoy a nice horse steak too

Thats interesting never had live octopus, I am afraid that I am a great believer in trying everything at least once, so I will look forward to that one day. Having travelled extensively I have eaten snakes, frogs legs, crocodile guinee pig, and have found they all taste like chicken, saying that I do enjoy a nice horse steak too

My ex wife used to make everything taste the same. Meal times you had to shut your eyes, hope, and chew....

Similar plumbing topics

C
  • Question
Is there a ball valve on the flexihoses? Might...
Replies
Views
  • Question
There are 2 ways to know a pump has failed. 1/...
Replies
Views
  • Question
A very rough calculation maybe using a UPS 3...
Replies
Views
T
Get an acv cylinder. Great for boiler and work...
Replies
Views
  • Question
That’s good, we’ll persevered! Let us know...
Replies
Views
Back