hot water tank in loft emptying !!! | Bathroom Advice | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss hot water tank in loft emptying !!! in the Bathroom Advice area at Plumbers Forums

R

rosco1981

Hi folks a bit stumped at the moment ,i arrived home from work to a waterfall pouring from my gutters ,so went to loft to see that the tank was full and water overflowing into the header tank which was obviously pouring out into gutter.Now when i raised the ball cock the tank drained completely ,I'm guessing straight into the gutter since there was not hot water getting used.today i released the ball cock allowing the tank to fill back up but the tank just constantly keeps filling up as the water is heading straight out into the gutter(it is doing this even before the water reaches the overflow in the tank)eventually the water does reach the overflow and this makes it flood out even heavier into the gutter there is now no hot water going to any of the hot water taps in the house.am stuck so would appreciate any ideas ????.cheers

tank constantly filling up
Draining to gutter before reaching overflow on tank
no ho****er going to any taps even though tank is full.

Similar plumbing topics

see same. below on this as some one has had...
Replies
Views
  • Question
How is the tank fed ? As the both pipes...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Yeah will deffo try I’ve got a strong magnet...
Replies
Views
  • Question
If this is pumping over or expansion from the...
Replies
Views
Back