Hot water tap running cold after a few mins using Logic Combi 30 - Technical Question | Bathroom Advice | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Hot water tap running cold after a few mins using Logic Combi 30 - Technical Question in the Bathroom Advice area at Plumbers Forums

D

Deleted member 89766

I posted a question earlier today but the thread was closed by the moderator after being told "You require a gas safe engineer. This forum doesn't give advice on boiler repairs on the open forum."

I'm NOT looking for advice on repairs, I just want to know the theory / technical / theoretical reason that the boiler would behave like this. Please, DO NOT reply with repair suggestions, simply an explanation as to what the problem might be. The question is -

I have a 5 year old Logic Combi 30 serviced around 4-5 months ago. The rad heating supply is fine but I've noticed recently that if I run the mixer tap in the wash hand basin when shaving, it runs hot for a while and then goes cold. I then have to run the tap on full hot for a min until it comes warm again. This is also the same problem with the kitchen sink.

Is there some sort of flow sensor which determines the rate of flow of hot water which may need adjusting?

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Sounds to me that the 15mm pipe that you are...
Replies
Views
Essaboy
E
E
  • Question
As no another taps have this problem I would...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi Kop, thanks for the reply. No water storage...
Replies
Views
Back