Hot water temperature | Plumbing Zone | All Other Country's | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Hot water temperature in the Plumbing Zone | All Other Country's area at Plumbers Forums

S

sdowen

How can I increase the temperature of the water coming through the taps in my bath?

The water seems to be at best warm to hot and I rarely need to add cold water for baths.

By contrast the water coming through the taps in my kitchen is sometimes scalding hot.

My boiler is a Vokera 20-80 Flowmatic, the temperature control for water is turned to maximum and the water pressure is in the recommended range between 1 and 1.5 bar pressure.

Any help much appreciated?
Thanks
Simon

You need to adjust the flow rate of water through the boiler. It tells you how in the installation instructions or you can fit an external flow restrictor.

Mike

Upvote 0

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
What type of cylinder do you have?
Replies
Views
C
  • Question
Is there a ball valve on the flexihoses? Might...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Not to my knowledge but they're not things I...
Replies
Views
  • Question
That’s good, we’ll persevered! Let us know...
Replies
Views
  • Question
It looks that way I'm afraid ☹️
Replies
Views
Back