hot water | Plumbing Zone | All Other Country's | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss hot water in the Plumbing Zone | All Other Country's area at Plumbers Forums

D

D E P northeas

hiya guys just a quick bit of advice if you could turn the hot tap on next door in bathroom and the pipe work rattles and bangs never come across this so not to sure what is making it do it

any advice would be grate

very helpful that glen thanks remarks like that are why some dont ask on hear me being one after last post this has just cleared up how un helpful some can be

and wounder why theres some many ups in the trades

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
Glen has a point. Your first post is really difficult to read, it's taken me a while but I think I get it now.

hiya guys. just a quick bit of advice if you could? turn the hot tap on next door in bathroom and the pipe work rattles and bangs, never come across this so not to sure what is making it do it.

So you're getting water hammer from the hot tap? There's been a fair few threads along these lines lately, check the washer in the tap, if it's loose it could be the cause, other than that try the suggestions in the following thread.
http://www.ukplumbersforums.co.uk/plumbing-forum/41396-banging-pipes-help.html

Upvote 0
If the OP's post was written in English and people didn't have to decipher it he would get more help. I was simply pointing that out in a sarcastic and annoying manner.

Upvote 0

Similar plumbing topics

C
  • Question
Is there a ball valve on the flexihoses? Might...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Could be the washer in the tap itself.
Replies
Views
  • Question
What type of cylinder do you have?
Replies
Views
  • Question
IME Mira showers of that age are usually very...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I'm with Chuck, it may be the shower passing...
Replies
Views
Back