How and when was plumbers forums started | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss How and when was plumbers forums started in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

turnpin

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
any history of when and how this forum was started and got off the ground ?:)regards turnpin

The whole 9 yards from the Idea of it to present day what we all partake in so enjoyably
over to Dan & Dave & co regards turnpin

This looks like the first post:

Bathroomboy

icon1.png
Hi There

Hi I am new to this forum and by the looks of it the forum is fairly new too.:)

(And the link:)
http://www.ukplumbersforums.co.uk/plumbing-forum/118-hi-there.html

Nothing changes really ...

when I first came on here it had like 2 posts a day on it, and screwfix was the major forum for plumbers. Now screwfix is rubbish, and I think a lot of the guys on that forum have jumped ship onto this one.

WHen it started I understood that Dan wanted to create forums for all the different trades, and had already set up the tilers fourm website with some success, and then started the plumbers forum (athough it has changed quite a few times since its inception)

I think Puddle and Fuzzy where on the forum from the beggining as well, so they may be able to shed more light . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Yeah I wouldn't have the guts to go on there...
Replies
Views
Have you got a photo of the sink at the...
Replies
Views
Yeh I agree it needs a clean up, the house has...
Replies
Views
Hey there, My organisation - the CIPD - is...
Replies
Views
  • Question
My new years resolution is " No to Sweets &...
Replies
Views
Back