How Bristan EasyFit taps simplify kitchen fittings! | UK Plumbers Forums | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss How Bristan EasyFit taps simplify kitchen fittings! in the UK Plumbers Forums area at Plumbers Forums

Plumbase Spares

Official Sponsor
Homeowners always keep up with the latest trends in kitchen refurbishments and ways to cut down costs. So, plumbers and installers need to ensure they can offer their customers competitive quotes, whilst maintaining margins by cutting down installation times.

On average, replacing a kitchen mixer tap with built-in isolation valves can take between one and two hours, but if there’s no isolation valve it can even take up to four hours. There is a solution as Bristan is changing the trade with its Easyfit tap range, designed to help installers achieve more in less time.

No more crouching under the sink, simply fit the Easyfit base at the top of the sink, connect the flexi-tails and ... CLICK HERE TO READ MORE

1573572933491.png

Fitted the early ones not that impressed i have been fitting taps of all brands for more years than I care to remember, bristan have lost their way I feel am getting alot of failures the internals of the taps just don't last , kop

Similar plumbing topics

A
  • Question
Thanks to you all for your thoughts, much...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi. Do you mean the Flomasta one I linked to...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I haven’t used my socket set yet. Purely...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Well done, BUT, does it work and then does it...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I fit them as standard. No brainer really.
Replies
Views
Back