How can I connect dishwasher waste pipe to sink waste pipe? | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss How can I connect dishwasher waste pipe to sink waste pipe? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

KSRwheels

Hello All,

I recently moved into our new home and when we put the dishwasher for the first time a gush of water appeared on the floor. I turned off the dishwasher and took a look under the sink to find the dishwashers waste pipe was loose on the floor.

I have some images but unfortunately since I'm a new users its not letting me post them up :(

So my questions are:

• How can I connect the dishwasher waste to this setup? Its made more complicated because we have two sinks and I can't find the connector that would allow for two waste connectors to be attached (for the dishwasher and washing machine) and for the two sinks. I have no idea what this would be called or how it can be installed so if anyone can guide me that would be great!
  • Why wold they leave the pipe? Is it maybe broken off from an attachment behind the washing machine?? The washing machine is integrated so its a real pain pulling it out to check behind it. Is it possible that this pipe was connect to the washing machine waste pipe instead of it being connected directly to the sink?
  • I am new to this but willing to follow instructions :)

Thanks in advance,

Welcome along.
Type dishwasher hose in to the little white box in the top right corner of the screen and see if your answer appears in the list, a lot of guys are still working or driving home now.

Its a simple plumbing job. Either connect into waste b4 u bend or dedicated trap. Get a skilled plumber in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
You need a mcalpine V33WM, the site won't let...
Replies
Views
  • Question
That's fine. The latter. The black one is...
Replies
Views
  • Question
https://www.NoLinkingToThis/p/mcalpine-standpipe-a...
Replies
Views
Hello where are you located ?
Replies
Views
  • Question
If you go and put your hose in the top like...
Replies
Views
Back