How do I bend oil pipe? | Boilers | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss How do I bend oil pipe? in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Jock Spanners

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Evening All,

We've just moved into gas boilers (after years doing gas) and are currently tooling up. On our first install we had problems bending the 10mm plastic coated, white pipe. Possibly because of the sub-zero conditions the covering shattered when we bend it by hand. It measures 12mm (exterior diameter). I was wondering if I can buy an interior bending spring for 10mm or 12mm exterior spring. What do all you old hands use?

Many Thanks,

Jock

12mm bender but you need to heat the covering up with a hair dryer in cold temps as it breaks as you’ve found out

External

I have a rems swing set that goes from 12-32mm for my mlcp

Similar plumbing topics

Cheers, Stig - thanks for the reassurance. I...
Replies
Views
R
And I've just tidied it all up. Answer's...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
I just had a dry run by hand. I made a 360...
Replies
Views
S
why are you using a double check valve? single...
Replies
Views
lame plumber
L
Basically sounds like nothing was set in stone...
Replies
Views
Back