How do I fix tap and shower diverter? | Showers and Wetrooms Advice | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss How do I fix tap and shower diverter? in the Showers and Wetrooms Advice area at Plumbers Forums

K

Katy Beeching

I have a free standing bath, the taps have a shower head attached with a handle you move side to side to divert the water. One day this handle suddenly went loose and now water comes out the tap and shower head when you turn the taps on. How can I fix this?

This situation should be that the valve core on the handle is loose. Just tighten it and there should be a hot and cold small thing on the handle. First, you need to take off this small thing. There is a nut inside the handle and screw it down. Then, you can directly tighten the valve core and reinstall the handle If you want to learn more about related issues or products, you can directly contact us online at [email protected]

Upvote 0

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
i can't tell if my shower tap (cock stop) is...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Recycle it and have a nice new one instead:)
Replies
Views
  • Question
If it’s a thermostatic shower, it’s likely...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Final update - shower panel refitted and...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Sounds like there the wrong size ones worst...
Replies
Views
Back