How do I remove bath overflow? | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss How do I remove bath overflow? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Chew

How do I remove this? Also if I do remove it, can it be put back easily enough?

IMG_0140.jpg

Thanks

hold it from the back with your left hand and use your right hand to twist the bit with holes. its just screwed together. if you cant move it, maybe use some grips, but this could leave marks on the plastic. take your time:smile:

Last edited:
You may damage the seal. Be sure to test it after replacing it

If you can,put a plastic washer next to rubber 1 that will stop rubber washer distorting when you tighten it up

another way to remove it is to put 2 screwdrivers in the holes and turn it gently using the crossed screwdrivers for leverage, you need access to under the bath to hold the other side, you can unscrew it from the front but you need to bend a bit og wire and insert it into the hole to hold the back piece against the bath when you remove the front.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Just screwdrivers. Although it’s wise to back...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Yeah, I have no doubt I'd soon forget about...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Installing a P-shaped shower bath in a small...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Thank you. Worked a treat,
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi, there is no grub screw. I have attached...
Replies
Views
Back